Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This should be easier....

I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to sent up this blog. What an ordeal. It should be easier for those of us who don't know what the heck we are doing..... meaning ME!!!

I have a blog over at SparkPeople.com and it was so easy to set up. Thank God. But I use that to discuss my weight loss progress and I wanted something for scrapbooking. And I have a Facebook page, and it wasn't that hard to set up, and I even have it linked up to my SparkPeople blog page. I thought with so many people using blogger.com it would be easier. All I can say is... NOT!

Anyway, I am going to be making some cards and working on some scrapbook pages and wanted a place where I can post them. Lord only knows what a deal that will be. I haven't been doing much scrapping lately. Seems like everytime I sit down at my scrap table my mind just goes blank. Not an idea in my head, nadda, nothing, just empty space!

I did work on a digital scrapbook last night. My first try at digital. I saw a story on a scrapbook show about Smilebox.com and it looked so easy. It only took her a few minutes to make an album. Well, yesterday in my e-mail box there was an advertisement from Smilebox.com! And it was free, I could try it for free. So, in far less time than it took me to set up this blog, maybe only 15 minutes, I made a cute little album, and it even has music with it! Here is the link to it, it is so cool. Putting in the journaling took the longest. I think I'm going to buy the yearly subscription, but first I wanted to see how much it costs to have the pages printed out, just to make sure it is worth it.

http://smilebox.com/play/4d5441344d4463324e6a413d0d0a&sb=1

I also wanted to set up a blog for my crochet projects, but think I will look around at other host sites first.I have been crocheting things for different charities and crocheting some things for Christmas.And I want to be able to post them and some of my patterns.

Okay, I think I am done complaining now. Gotta get to bed. Long ay tomorrow followed with my Weight Watcher's weigh in and meeting. It hasn't been a good week for me food wise!

Later... Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment