Wednesday, January 27, 2010

State of the Union...

Loved the presidents speech! That's the Obama I know and love! I'm glad he put the Republican's in their place. They need to get on it and start working to pass necessary legislation to get things done. Their filibustering on everything is getting old! And I am about fed up with John Boehner. Everytime I see him and his fake tan I just want to smack him up side his head. And every time he says that none of his constituents want the public option on healthcare, I want to jump up and say "You Lie!!!" I don't know anyone who doesn't want the public option, and I have sent him many emails telling him so! I definitely am NOT voting for him when he runs for election again! And I will be doing the happy dance if he doesn't get re-elected!!!

Ok, I got that out of my system! Now I can go to bed and not be running it around in my head all night. Love ya all.... Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment